- Ethical: dedicated to creating a sustainable society and economy with progressive moral values.
- Bottom-up: People should be telling the government what they want from a local level, rather than being told from the top.
We believe that individuals should be:
We believe that individuals should:
- Treated equally by the law and society, regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity, age, belief or disability.
- Free to act in any manner that does not harm another individual, and does not infringe upon the rights of other individuals.
- Be treated equally by the law, regardless of gender identity, sex, romantic orientation, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, perceived ethnicity and/or race, age, religious and/or spiritual belief, occupation or disability.
- Be free to act in any manner that does not harm another individual, and does not infringe upon the rights of other individuals.
- Enjoy a fundamental right to privacy from the state or their agents.
In short, we wish to ensure government remains open and transparent, whilst individuals retain liberty and privacy.