Small grammar fix in EU policy
- Reform of fishing policy and quotas, reducing waste and allowing fish stocks to recover for the long term future of EU fisheries.
- Reform of the Emissions Trading Scheme (see Environment for more details).
- Increased democratic control of EU institutions, with improved accountability and transparency.
- A reduction in bureaucracy and inefficiency i.e make Brussels the permanent home of the EU and abolish the Strasbourg Parliament.
- A reduction in bureaucracy and inefficiency, e.g. making Brussels the permanent home of the EU and abolish the Strasbourg Parliament.